Specialist training and further education
As part of its further education programme, the CIDO offers a specialisation year to qualified osteopaths, giving its laureates further opportunities to extend :
Their professional skills through :
- Transmission of knowledge, tutoring others during theoretical or practical sessions and acting in a supervisory capacity in our osteopathy clinic.
- Perfecting their mastery of clinical osteopathy
- The theoretical and practical study of specific specialist areas of osteopathy
- An introduction to complementary concepts or therapeutic treatments
- The preparation, finalization and presentation of a research dissertation, the fruit of personal research, although carried out with the support of the research departement at the CIDO.