Osteopathic International Alliance
Le CIDO membre de l'Osteopathic International Alliance (OIA). Learn the goals of the Osteopathic International Alliance.
About the Osteopathic International Alliance
"Osteopathy, through its distinct perspectives and practices, will make an important contribution to improving integrated quality health care worldwide."
The Osteopathic International Alliance advances the philosophy and practice of osteopathic medicine and osteopathy worldwide.
The goals of the Osteopathic International Alliance :
- Collect and disseminate accurate and targeted information about the state of the osteopathic profession worldwide
- Promote excellence in osteopathic education, research, and health care delivery
- Conduct consultative partnerships with international associates and organizations to advocate for the osteopathic profession
- Sponsor and deliver educational forums
- Participate in jointly sponsored research and health care related activities